Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Recap


Happy 2014, everyone! I hope you have been enjoying the festivities and celebrating the new year in your own little way.

2013 was a very good year in travel. I travelled to 2 new cities (Perth & Hanoi), 1 new-to-me city (Hong Kong) and repeated trips to Bali with friends for much-needed R&R. Work-wise, I am still finding my foot in my new supervisory role. I am still figuring it all out and trying to balance work & life. It's still a year of discovery and growing up. I can see this going on for awhile yet.

Here's my annual recap of what I did this past year. It was a bit of a quiet year despite all the travel.

January
+ Jersey Boys The Musical
+ F.I.R. Light Up The Way Concert

February
+ Perth

March
+ Bali
+ Completed my cervical cancer vaccination injections

April

May

June

July
+ The Addams Family Musical
+ Hanoi
+ Received a pay raise

August
+ Really really busy at work with exhibition openings and events.

September
+ Won Fu WONDERFUL 2013 Live Tour

October
+ Began swimming on a regular basis

November
+ Hong Kong

December
+ Bali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...