Thursday, August 8, 2013

Just A Minute, July 2013


I missed out on Just A Minute posts in May and June. You could say I was in a little blogging funk, I couldn't get myself to write a single thing. That's not to say life has been dull either, but for awhile I was dragging my feet a little. Coming back from my vacation week in Hanoi, I am feeling refreshed and a little more upbeat. And it's the a long weekend in Singapore, we are celebrating Hari Raya Puasa (the end of the Muslim holy month of fasting) and our country's National Day. I intend to let work drain out of my brain entirely and catch up on my readings!

Watching Hot in Cleveland (makes me laugh a lot!) and Top Chef Season 10

Reading Cereal Mag Vol 2. Such beautiful photography, easy-to-read and informative articles. I already have Vol 3 waiting in reserve. Anyone knows where I could buy a back issue of Vol 1?

Listening Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner, 50 Ways to Say Goodbye by Train and Popular Song by MIKA. I am getting into English-language music again now that I have Spotify (recently released in Singapore). It's so easy to discover new tracks. I might even compile a playlist and share them here.

Enjoying the calm before the storm. Work is going to be crazy in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. the 'storm' is already here in terms of work but also the good weather and good mood :)

    lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...