Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Want Coffee






A while ago, I was in the Outram Park area. Needing some caffeine, I headed towards Everton Park, intending to buy a cup at Nylon Coffee. But it was closed! Needless to say, I was disappointed. But now, my percentage chance of getting some coffee at any given time has increased with the opening of Just Want Coffee, a Malaysian cafe, within the Everton Park estate.

Just Want Coffee is a little different in vibe from the other coffee joints in the area. Perhaps, it's the gold-accented coffee cups or the quiet, lazy atmosphere. All I know is that I could sit here quietly for an entire afternoon, reading a book, sipping a cuppa. Something that would be difficult in other cafes in the surrounding area.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...