Monday, May 13, 2013

MT Everyday Exhibition & Craft






Please forgive me but for the next few posts, the words "sometime last year" will probably be tossed around quite a lot as I finally get around to sharing the places I went around last year.

This one is of the MT EVERYDAY - Exhibition & Craft 2012 organised by The Little Happyshop and held at the National Library Building. The event bills itself as the inaugural official mt tape event in Singapore and as an mt tape fan with a teeny-tiny collection (I have seen some humongous ones out there), I had to check it out. Although the space was small, I think it managed to show how mt tape can be used in various creative ways. There were also crafting tables with mounds of tapes for you to get started immediately on crafting projects. And let's not forget the mt tapes that were available for sale (specially discounted for the occasion). I picked up a couple of designs and also managed to entice my friend who tagged along with me to pick up a couple of rolls. Always glad to spread some mt tape love around. :)

Now, onto the film. Nope, this is not redscale film but Kodak E100G cross-processed. I was rather taken aback when I saw the results. I had used it a few times previously and was expecting green/yellow hues. But it seems like this film is a rather unpredictable creature because I just checked and another set turned up blue/purple hues. I remember that to compensate for the indoor lighting, I pushed the film to either ISO200 or 400 which probably caused the crazy redshift. It does tend to give one a headache but I don't think there is anyone else who has photos of this exhibition like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...