Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just A Minute, February 2013




Watching | Flower Boy Next Door. I made my way through 13 episodes of this show last Thursday to Sunday. I can't wait for the weekend to catch the last 3 episodes!

Reading | Empire of the Stars by Arthur I. Miller. Did you know that bombs were inspired by stars?

Listening | What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. We played this song on the Kinect Just Dance 4 and were extremely tickled by the boyband dance moves!

Enjoying | Lazy Saturdays at Crazyworld Cafe. We are so depressed that our favourite cafe in the world is closing this Friday. We have been trying to spend every moment there possible and to eat our way through the menu before the doors come down for the final time. More pictures to come in another post.

Trying | To get my blogging editorial calendar organised. I have so many so many photographs to share and I really want to get a couple of columns up and running on a routine basis again.

How was your February? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...