Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Treasure Hill Artist Village, Taipei 2012







If you enjoy clambering around, searching for hidden nooks and crannies, you are going to love Treasure Hill Artist Village. There is so much to discover! I left it too late and only arrived in the late afternoon when most of the artists' studios were closing or had closed. I heard there were also cafes in the area but I didn't see any. So much so much left to see.

I am quite disappointed with the grainy and gloomy quality of this film, ironically it's theKodak Ultracolour 400. I popped in the only 400ISO film I had with me, thinking that it would help combat the darkening sky but it seems like it wasn't enough. I look forward to going back there again in sunnier weather to capture more of the little details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...