Monday, December 3, 2012

Lomography Home of the Day



I recently found out that two Tuesdays ago, I was selected as Lomography's Home of the Day! (that's the archive shot of the LHOTD write-up). I had missed seeing the tweet announcement and not visited the main Lomography website that day. I only managed to figure it out when I realised I was receiving more likes than usual and I saw the little awards medal in my LomoHome. Thank you, Lomography for thinking me worthy of this prize!

As an LHOTD awardee, Lomography gave me 50 piggies points. For Singaporeans, that translates to a whopping $100! Since Lomography was running a 10% discount on the entire store, I immediately began shopping around, trying to get my money's worth of cameras & accessories. In the end, I got a new Fisheye 2 Python (my original Fisheye had a scratch on it that's why I didn't bring it on trips this year), a Fisheye Submarine Case (for a possible trip to Bali next year!) and a Colorsplash Flash (finally, a proper working flash). I also saved $130! Go me!

I have a little bit of piggies left and with the Lomography Advent Calendar being activated, I am excited to see what other new Lomography goodies I can add to my collection. For now, I am eyeing the Cityguides and more film is always good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...