Friday, August 31, 2012

August Break, Day 31



Today is the last day of the August Break. While I did miss one week in between, I am proud that I accepted my lapse and moved on from it. It's very like life, isn't it. The August Break as a microcosm of life, an interesting thought. I am glad to leave August behind, it was one of the most hectic months I ever had in my work. I don't consider myself an "emotional" type of person but this month I found myself thinking many depressed-type thoughts. I don't like this aspect of myself and I am trying hard to rein it in. For September, I am looking to balance myself again, and to get back on a healthy path of regular eating and exercise.

I am going to continue posting my photographs of Taipei. And while I do that, I am going to embark on a new project, It's A PhotoSwap organised by my friend Rhianne. And I am really excited that a friend of mine, D, who takes gorgeous black & white photographs with a Leica is joining this year! Whoever gets paired up with him is very very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...