Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Glimpse of Taipei








Since my return from Taipei, I have been drowning under huge piles of work so it's going to take me awhile to upload and post my film photographs of Taipei. So here's a little glimpse into this dreamy city through my instagram photos (follow me @greenteafields).

Don't you love how time seems to slow down during vacation, my one week in Taipei felt like a really long time. We did the touristy things but also found the time to watch a movie, laze around our apartment and sing karaoke. Not that I am saying one week was enough, I really need more time to explore all the nooks and crannies hiding in the backlanes. My friends and I have hatched a plan to make our way back to Taipei in April next year for the spring music festivals. Here's hoping the universe makes it happen!

In other news,
I am running a 5km tomorrow! I am apprehensive because I haven't been training for it as I needed to. My time is embarrassingly high. I hope that I can do good tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...