Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday Links


A little bit about this photograph: It's not everyday you are rushing for the connecting train when you see someone carrying a bunch of balloons. It's definitely an eyebrow raising sight but it's also happy happy!

The Thirteen Most Useless Majors: FYI, my major is 13th. What's yours?

> Need some photographic inspiration? Go here, here and here.

> It's so interesting to see places that you have visited through the eyes of others. Like Sydney and Turkey.

> Fashion-wise, I have been drawn to the splashes of red in outfits. I didn't even realise until I went through the posts that I have been bookmarking, here, here, and here.

> Coffee facts. Grab a cuppa after you are done reading this and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...