Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 Before 25: Bake Something


I crossed the first item of my 5 before 25 list on 14th January when I decided I would bake some cookies for my friend's party that night. I baked together with my friend C (my partner in crime at Coffee Table People). We decided that we didn't want to do a conventional chocolate type cookie so we chose this Lemon Sugar Cookie recipe from my favourite recipe site Crepes of Wrath. It's a really simple recipe and we were done in no time. Both of us were really surprised by the taste of this cookies, it tastes slightly bitter and cinnamony but it's not unpleasant. We decided it was the lemon zest that was contributing to that taste. It's also a really crispy type cookie with the sugar on top adding more texture. So if you are looking for non-chocolate cookie, you might want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...