Tuesday, December 6, 2011

everyday life lately, with the iphone

18 Nov - 6 Dec 2011


i have a bit of a history with instagram. when it first launched, i downloaded it and when i tried using it, it kept crashing on me. frustrated, i deleted it and resolved never to use it again when there were so many other awesome photography apps out there. fast forward to about a year later in melbourne when i saw the filters that my friend, tk, was applying to her iphone pictures. i was fascinated and when i had a wifi connection at the melbourne museum, i immediately downloaded it. since then, i have been obsessed with it! every picture i have been taking on my phone have been filtered through it and i am having such a blast! if you want to follow my photostream, my username is greenteafields.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...